2.Pass the ISO9001 and ISO14001.
Montmorillonite is an absorbent aluminium phyllosilicate, consisting mostly of montmorillonite. These are three layered Aluminosilicate with molecules of water between layers. For industrial purposes, two main classes of montmorillonite exist:
Sodium montmorillonite expands when wet, possibly absorbing several times its dry mass in water. Because of its excellent colloidal properties it is often used in drilling mud for oil and gas wells and for geotechnical and environmental investigations. The property of swelling also makes sodium montmorillonite useful as a sealant, especially for the sealing of subsurface disposal systems for spent nuclear fuel and for quarantining metal pollutants of groundwater. In fact in all montmorillonites available in the world, the sodium variety has high swelling and gelling properties along with good viscosity and liquid limit.
Calcium montmorillonite is a useful adsorbent of ions in solution.as well as fats and oils, being a main active ingredient of Fuller's Earth.
Applications of Montmorillonite :
1)Oil Well Drilling
4)Iron Ore Pellatization
6) Pet Litter
8)Food grade for humans
A.Why choose HW Group?
1) We are the STATE-LEVEL KEY HIGH-TECH ENTERPRISE of manufacturing bentonite in China.
2) We are one of the largest bentonite manufacturer in China, and specialized in researching and developing bentonite for over 30 years
3) Own almost 1.5 million square meters bentonite mine with high Montmorillonite content.
4) Own tens of state patented technologies.
5) We are able to provide you the steady quality all the time with exclusively self-retained technologies.
B.Partners of HW Group:
C. The VIEWS of factory,mine,patented certificates,etc.